10.29.2008

A Trifecta of Awesome

So here we have three adds all loosely tied together by the theme of the morning after.

The first is a Romanian beer commercial featuring, in the words of Hugh Grant in Bridget Jones' Diary, "absolutely enormous panties." Not bad. Good reaction shot.

The second has a guy trying to get rid of an arm to which he is handcuffed (I wonder... if this were a Coke Zero commercial, what nationality would the arm be? German, methinks). Good physical comedy.

The third is my favorite. In the tradition of great Man/Ape pairings (Every Which Way But Loose, anyone?), it features a guy waking up to an amorous orangutan. Great reaction from the guy and some superb simian acting. Love the ass-slap. I'm an easy mark...



I could really go for an IBC Root Beer. Wait, does IBC make real beer, too?

1 comment:

Nate said...

Chris, I hope you realize referencing Hugh Grant in Bridget Jones's Diary makes you automatically gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.