10.30.2008

More Commercials in More Places

Those AT&T ads where they have the one person simulating a really, really long voice mail greeting that talks about how stupid they are for not having AT&T are pretty hit and miss. Below the fold are the two that I really think hit.



This guy is pretty much awesome. I mean, he goes to an empty bar early in the evening, grabs a pool table all by himself, and proceeds to RANDOMLY knock the balls around, with seemingly no concern for where they go. I do question why AT&T thought it was reasonable to assert that some random bar wouldn't have cell service with some other company. I don't think I've ever been in one that didn't have Verizon service, for example. But still. The dude can totally rock out & play pool.





Alli assures me that this is, in fact, what European hostels are like. The "techno twins" are basically my heroes.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm pretty sure I've been in a hostel with those guys...